Dit artikel is geplaatst op: c2d
On Thursday September 21st we bring together the Commit2Data community on energy with the NLAIC working group on Energy & Sustainability and the TU Delft community and ecosystem around the energy transition. As the Commit2Data programme is coming to an end, we want to embed its learnings and work towards new collaborations, continuing the programme’s innovative research.
- Matthijs de Weerdt will speak on behalf of the NLAIC working group Energy & Sustainability.
The Commit2Data projects that focus on energy and big data are represented by:
- Protection of Electricity networks through simulation - Marjan Popov
- Greenhouses as Flexible Energy Sources - Simon van Mourik
- Energy Intranets - Eric Pauwels, and
- Multidimensional Big Data Modelling - Machteld van den Broek
They will share research outcomes, follow up research questions, next innovation steps and next implementation steps.
- Vincent Campfens (Bluegen.ai) will talk about the use of synthetic data for accelerating research and development of data-driven and AI techniques for the energy transition.
- The workshop will be rounded off with a panel discussion moderated by TU Delft’s Neil Yorke-Smith, lab manager of the Citizens and Society in the Energy Transition ELSA AI Lab (CaSET).
We look forward to bringing together experts, policy makers, companies and students that are involved in data-driven innovations of the energy transition. Save the date and register now!
Thursday, September 21st, 14:00 – 18:00
Mondai | House of AI
NextDelft, Molengraafssingel 8, 2629 JD Delft
Ook interessant voor u
Er zijn op dit moment geen evenementen of bijeenkomsten gepland voor dit onderwerp.Bekijk alle evenementen