This call for proposals aims to contribute to further developing generic knowledge in the field of digital security in supply chains and the digital security of the products and services produced in these chains. Multidisciplinary consortia are invited to submit research proposals that aim to improve digital security throughout the chain. Knowledge development can focus on a) balancing security, flexibility and supply chain efficiency, b) mapping (dynamic) dependencies in supply chains, c) the digital security of products and services generated in these supply chains, or d) developing mitigating measures and testing those measures in digital and physical supply chains.
This call focusing on Supply Chain Security has been prepared in collaboration with the Top Sector Logistics, Energy, Horticulture & Raw Materials, Life Sciences & Health, ICT and HTSM, within the theme of System and Supply Chain Security, part of the CS4NL programme.
The available budget of the TKI (Top Consortia for Knowledge and Innovation) subsidy for this call is a maximum of 1,500,000. These funds are made available by TKI Dinalog, TKI Horticulture & Raw Materials and TKI Life Sciences & Health (Health~Holland), subject to consistency with the relevant knowledge and innovation agendas and implementation programmes.
Maximum allowable PPP subsidy per project:
- Industrial research (R&D): maximum of 50% of the eligible costs, with a minimum of €250,000 and a maximum of €500,000 (maximum project volume of €1,000,000 over 3 years maximum);
- Experimental development: maximum of 25% of eligible costs, and a maximum of €25,000 (maximum project volume of €1,000,000 over 3 years maximum).
Collaborative projects are research projects conducted in the form of a joint venture between businesses and knowledge institutions. The minimum size of a consortium is one knowledge institution and two businesses. This call for proposals explicitly invites proposals from multi-sector consortia.
Proposal submission deadline
This call for proposals is open until the closing date: Thursday, 29 June 2023 (midnight). Projects may be submitted at any time before the deadline using the email address email@example.com. The appraisal process for all submitted proposals will not begin until the deadline has passed.
The programme managers of the relevant TKIs will be pleased to support you in submitting your proposal. For instance, we can help you find suitable partners for your idea and provide independent feedback on your proposal. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Please see the attached documents for more information about this call and the submission process.
TKI HTSM does not contribute financially to the budget of this call. However, TKI HTSM does work with research organisations and businesses in the High Tech sector to establish PPP projects relating to Cybersecurity and Supply Chain Security. For more information on this, contact Holland High Tech.
The relevant documents for this call are:
- CS4NL - SCS - Call for Proposals CS4NL Supply Chain Security (substantive description including specifically requested topics for this call)
- CS4NL - SCS - Guide for Project Plan and Programme Tender (Project Plan Submission Guide);
- CS4NL - SCS - Annex 2 - Project Plan Template (Word templates to elaborate a project plan);
- CS4NL - SCS - Annex 3 - Excel template for Project Budget & Finance (Excel template to elaborate the project budget).
- CS4NL - SCS - Annex 4 - Letter of Intent (Word Template for the required letters of intent from consortium partners upon submission)
- TKI-specific documents to help you prepare the proposal and following the grant:
Online matchmaking meeting: Tuesday, 18 April, 12.00 - 13.00 hours Want to enrol? Click here